5. Preparing For Your School Race Day: Race For The Line UK 2017-2018Dendrited from 5. Preparing For Your School Race Day: Race For The Line UK 2017-2018 by Aulden 07.02.2018
It's race season!
School teams will have built, or are beginning to build, their rocket cars in preparation for the first round of races to be held at over 400 schools around the country.
You can review the resources, presentations and videos below to ensure you and your teams have a great and safe school race day.
- A review of the race day organisation and school/rocketeer roles
- The rules and regulations that must be followed relating to rocket car body designs and wheels
- Race data collection
- What happens next? Moving on to regional & national finals
- Embedding the competition into the wider curriculum