WORLD CHALLENGE CLUB
WELCOME TO THE WORLD CHALLENGE CLUB
Register for the chance to win work placements in some of the world's most successful companies in the fields of science, technology, engineering and Mathematics.
Open to families and schools across the world. Complete all the challenges and win certificates of STEM excellence from The World Challenge Club!
3 Steps to Join
- Register your team name - you can be a team of 1 person (bright green register button).
Open each Week of Challenges in the menu below where you will find all the learning materials.
Complete the challenge and submit your points score by midnight on Tuesday each week by clicking the Green Score Button.
All scores are published on Wednesday of each week for the previous week of activity. Each week your score builds into the leader board so you can compete with classmates and the rest of the world.
Don't worry if you have missed a challenge, or a week of challenges, there is plenty of time to catch up so register now and start the challenge!
Share and feature on TV - If you want to post images or videos of your work, go to our forum and post your work, we will feature the best stuff in future TV programmes in the series. You can also share images and video via our dedicated WhatsApp number for the show +447440963443.
- For learners from age 6 to 14 (anyone can get involved but global finalists are drawn from learners aged 6-14)
- Read the points scoring system in the description of each challenge below to get accurate scores.
- keep a record of your entries in a challenge diary or scrap book - if you win, you will be asked to show your work.
- Top 3 teams from each series from each continent win a place in the global finals event in September 2020. (There are 3 planned series - May, June and July)
- Top 3 teams from each series in each continent win a Micro:bit starter kit
- Every player in every team that completes every challenge in each series receives a completion certificate.
- The top 30% of students receive a Silver Award Certificate.
- The top 15% of students receive a Gold award Certificate.
Global Finals Prizes
- Top 5 teams from the global finals win a Smart Phone.
- Top 5 teams from the global finals win a work placement with one of our global partners such as Amazon Web Services, Rolls-Royce and Crystal TV Networks.
or open the challenge collections in the week one menu or under the content tab.
HOW TO TAKE PART IN THE CHALLENGE?
- Click Register Button below
|Series 1 (MAY 2020)||
|Series 2 (JUNE 2020)||
|Series 3 (JULY 2020)||
0 Done with some of the challenges
0 Am new please how do I start
0 I am done with my cargo ship and it was exciting, amazing and superb
1 Content Guru
1 Content Guru
0 I am done with my straw rocket challenge, my shelter challenge and my crane challenge
1 Content Guru
0 how would i record my scores
0 Am done with my 4th challenge it was very exciting
0 Am done with my cardboard crane
0 I just completed my paper bridge .It was soo exciting
0 Please fellow learners can anyone, give me the steps of how to submit my activity?