Race for the Line Great Britain - Season 3
Race for the Line Model Rocket Car Competition Great Britain - Season 3
Registration is now closed for season 3 of the competition. Congratulations to the 650 secondary schools representing around 130,000 year 7 students that have signed up. Season 4 registration will open on the 1st June 2018.
What's different this season?
Briefing sessions will be held remotely in online video conference every Wednesday from 1530-1600 from mid August to end of September 2017 for all STEM teachers in participating schools. To join this briefing go to
- 6 Sep, 15:30 (45 min) https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M6JNMW5UKO1SFFSO41A6TNDOH9-194P5&rnd=347319.23101
- 13 Sep, 15:30 (45 min) https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M6JNMW5UKO1SFFSO41A6TNDOH9-194P5&rnd=822191.02163
- 20 Sep, 15:30 (45 min) https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M6JNMW5UKO1SFFSO41A6TNDOH9-194P5&rnd=664953.06668
- 27 Sep, 15:30 (45 min) https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M6JNMW5UKO1SFFSO41A6TNDOH9-194P5&rnd=167800.46649
- Meeting Number is always the same: 230 783 215
- All resources will be delivered to participating schools for the start of the new school year in September 2017 as long as the school has attended an online briefing.
- Race days will be run at your school in Spring term 2018 and arranged by October 1st 2017
- The HUB network has been re-organised and upgraded to Centre around Race for the Line Rocketeer Locations from which mobile Race teams will deploy to support school based race activity.
This competition seeks to be a catalyst for collaborative working in STEM education, please support us in that mission.
In September 2018 for year 8 students the team will launch the Airlander hybrid air vehicles drone competition to support a journey through to GCSE choices in each participating school. This will coincide with the year of the engineer and the 100 year anniversary of the RAF
Primary schools will be supported with a new competition designed to support year 5 and 6 students in STEM. This will be announced after half term.
You can contact our team for sign up support on 01869 346 609.
|Qualifying Stage (school race days)||