Karismath Primary Age Maths Curriculum
Welcome to one of the most effective Primary Mathematics learning programmes created in recent times - Karismath.
Karismath videos teach Mathematics the way the brain learns numeracy and number-concepts.
A brain that understands Mathematics conceptually opens a world of opportunity in future learning pathways and careers.
Karismath will help users overcome feelings of frustration in learning and teaching mathematics – It will be your guide to Mathematical enlightenment.
The Karismath Primary Math Program has been developed by a Harvard Educated psychologist with a background in Reading, Psychology and Mathematics.
It offers over 400 videos covering every Math topic from Grades 1 through 5. The program is remedial, incremental and developmental. It has sequence and structure.
Both home and school learners can access everything they need to understand and master Mathematics in Karismath’s One-Stop Shop.
Three types of reasoning are used to build conceptual understanding of mathematics:
Visual reasoning: Learners of all ages draw meaning from the visuals as in watching movies. Shapes and patterns move. They show gestures that express meaning. They help make connections that tell a story without words.
Numerical Reasoning: Numbers express meaning with “gestures”. They move and change for reasons that become easy to understand and explain. How they change reveal the ways in which one mathematical idea is connected to another. Learning shifts from Leaps-of-Faith to Steps- of- Reasoning..
Verbal Reasoning: It is what we use when we communicate using language: we use reason to make ourselves understood. The voice-over and english-print translates visual and numerical reasoning into every-day language.
It offers learners a seamless, resistance-free experience.
The videos are available in both English and Urdu and will be translated into other languages as demand arises.
You can access all 400 videos from as little as USD$2.00 per month.
Channel Joining Instructions
- Register in Dendrite Connect. Membership is free! Click here to register You must be a Dendrite member to buy channel access
- Select the buy personal or buy school access by clicking the correct buy button below and complete the purchase in the Dendrite shop.
- Return to www.karismath.me after 24 hours and you will have access to all videos when you are logged into Dendrite.
- If you have a discount code you will be able to use this during the purchase process in the shop.
- Please note that mobile phone payments can only be accepted for 6 month and 12 month licenses.
- To gain quick access to your channel/s from your Dendrite.me home page click on the gray e-learning tab in the middle of the screen.
No child on earth should be left behind in Mathematics
Provide all your students with Mathematics content that follows universal design in learning principles.
Enable students that have struggled with particular concepts in Mathematics to engage the learning differently.
Enable students to learn at home.
Enable parents to facilitate Mathematics learning at home.
To Learn How to use the Programme you can use the interactive PowerPoint but you must download this for full functionality. Click here