Who are INOVYN?
Wholly owned by INEOS, one of the world's largest chemicals companies, INOVYN is the supplier of choice for manufacturers around the world. Formed on 1 July 2015, INOVYN is a vinyls producer that ranks among the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover in excess of €3.5 billion, INOVYN has more than 4,300 employees and manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in ten countries across Europe. This includes the Runcorn site in the UK - focusing on the production of chlorine, caustic soda and derivatives.
Our portfolio consists of an extensive range of class leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls, Specialty Vinyls, Organic Chlorine Derivatives and Chlor Alkali. Annual production volumes are in excess of 40 million tonnes.
INOVYN market share by key products:
- General Purpose Vinyls – #1 in Europe
- Specialty Vinyls – #2 in Europe
- Chlorine – #1 in Europe
- Caustic Soda – #1 in Europe
- Caustic Potash – #1 in Europe
- Chloromethanes – #1 in Europe
- Epichlorohydrin – #1 in Europe (merchant market)
- Allyl Chloride – #1 in Europe
- Chlorinated Paraffins – #1 in Europe
Scroll down and Click on tiles below to learn more
For more information, please visit: